Pricing Excellence? No Thanks!
As a CFO is this you?
- Our costs are increasing and squeezing our margins.
- Price information is not trusted. We lose credibility with other functional teams.
- More questions than answers. Our team uses different measurement processes between sites and the aggregation of price results at higher levels leads to confusion.
- Poor data quality and monitoring processes. We can't use price as an actionable strategic lever because of our data and processes.
- Sales team not selling value. Our sales team seems to only care about the revenue without any regards for company profitability. They are too focused on matching the lowest price and asking for deep discount.
- Missing key objectives with new product launches. Our product management team doesn't use a consistent approach to set prices on new products.
- Poor price metrics. We're not getting the insights we need to identify where price is leaking and where to raise prices. We often face results that show high fluctuations that have nothing to do with price. Pricing data is scarce at best with too few price comparisons.
- No price insights on large parts of business. Price is not measured on a large portion of our business because our products are custom built.
- Misalignment within organization. We have too many cooks in the kitchen at different levels with no one having clear ownership to strategic pricing.
- Lack of financial accumen. Our organization doesn't seem to understand that a 1% price increase will increase our profit by over 5%.
Pricing. . . It's a mess!
We provide price training and coaching that is adapted to your business. We partner with our clients to provide insights based on years of experience.